Broeckelman & Associates, P.C.

Financial, Accounting, & Tax Services

Login to your account to view your tax documents. If you're not yet a client, you may register and a Broeckelman & Associates, P.C. will contact you for more information about our services.

Client Login

Not a client? Register

Tax Appointment Checklist

For Individuals:

  • Last year’s tax returns, state and federal
  • W-2s
  • Form 1099’s from banks, brokerages for investment income
  • Form 1098 mortgage interest
  • Medical expenses for the year, unless already claimed under a flexible benefits program
  • Dependent child care expenses, plus the name and SSN or EIN of your provider and the amount paid during the year unless already claimed under a flexible benefits program
  • Charitable contributions
  • Car registration paid
  • Unreimbursed business expenses or unreimbursed teacher’s classroom expenses
  • Records of any other employment, unemployment compensation or other sources of income (such as lottery winnings)
  • IRA contributions
  • Tuition expenses (Form 1099T)
  • Gains/losses on sale of stock with acquisition dates & stock basis
  • Student loan interest
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Unreimbursed moving expenses
  • Education expenses for K-12
  • Any other losses, such as theft
  • H.S.A. contributions or withdrawals



For Self Employed Individuals

If Self Employed bring everything listed above, and also provide the following:

  • List of all business expenses categorized and with receipts. If not exclusively for business purposes, the percentage business vs. personal
  • Payroll Information on any employees you have.
  • Mileage driven for business purposes & total miles driven
  • Assets acquired during the year
  • Depreciation schedule for assets held
  • Health insurance paid
  • If using credit card for purchases, all statements with purchase descriptions
  • Bank statements for year
  • Log of meals and/or entertainment
  • Names and SSN or EIN of individuals that you paid for their services of $600 or more in the tax year
  • Square footage of home office and square footage of entire home
  • Utility bills
  • Insurance bills
  • Property tax bill (for house or business building)
  • If selling a tangible product, inventory value at the beginning of the year and the end of the year
  • Vehicle milage log
  • W-2/1099 informational from